We have over 15 years of experience
Greywater Treatment services
Usually, a household will generate this kind of wastewater from sinks, showers, washing machines, dishwashers etc. Greywater typically makes up to a largest percentage of wastewater. Household waste water is broadly classified into two categories based on severity of contamination i.e. black water which is septic water and grey water respectively.
Technically, grey water is that water which does not have human fecal contamination. Since the number of pathogens in this water is lesser, it is easier to treat and can be reused for toilet flushing, garden landscaping, and crop irrigation after proper scientific treatment.
There are many benefits of recycling greywater waste which can be stated as:
- Reduce the use of fresh water.
- Groundwater recharge as grey water can be used in irrigation and planting trees.
- Low operational cost.
- Greywater treatment plant is fully automatic.
The treated greywater can be used for various applications like:
- Washing of floor, cars etc.
- It can be used in gardening and irrigation and in construction.
- It can be easily used in flushing toilet.
Services are available in Chattisgarh , Orissa , Andhra Pradesh
REQUEST A QUICK ENQUIRY
Fill out contact form below to get in touch with us!
please provide as much information as possible for us to help you with your enquiry.
Address: 5-19-22, Nr. Eenadu Office, Autonagar Vishakapatnam-530012, INDIA