Grey Water Treatment
Usually, a household will generate this kind of wastewater from sinks, showers, washing machines, dishwashers etc. Greywater typically makes up to a largest percentage of wastewater. Household waste water is broadly classified into two categories based on severity of contamination i.e. black water which is septic water and grey water respectively.
Technically, grey water is that water which does not have human fecal contamination. Since the number of pathogens in this water is lesser, it is easier to treat and can be reused for toilet flushing, garden landscaping, and crop irrigation after proper scientific treatment.
BenifitsThere are many benefits of recycling greywater waste which can be stated as:
- Reduce the use of fresh water.
- Groundwater recharge as grey water can be used in irrigation and planting trees.
- Low operational cost.
- Greywater treatment plant is fully automatic.
The treated greywater can be used for various applications like:
- Washing of floor, cars etc.
- It can be used in gardening and irrigation and in construction.
- It can be easily used in a flushing toilet.
Services are available in Chattisgarh , Orissa , Andhra Pradesh
Subscribe and Join Us
We are leading Design Engineering Consultants and Manufacturing Solutions providers, offering service to various green field & brown field industries.